Talisman Innovations (“TI”)
Who are ‘we’?
When we refer to ‘we’ (or ‘our’ or ‘us’), that means Talisman Innovations Limited. Our headquarters are in the United Kingdom. We are a provider of a powerful, cloud based multi-channel integration platform –TIDEConnects. If you want to find out more about what we do, refer to our website https://tideconnects.com
How we collect your data
When you use our services, we collect personal data. The ways we collect it can be broadly categorised into the following: Information you provide to us directly: When you visit or use some parts of our websites and/or services we might ask you to provide personal data to us. For example, we ask for your contact information when you sign up for the TIDE Platform, respond to a job application or an email offer, join us on social media, take part in training and events, contact us with questions or request support. If you don’t want to provide us with personal data, you don’t have to, but it might mean you can’t use some parts of our websites or services. Information we collect automatically: We collect some information about you automatically when you visit our websites or use our services, like your IP address and device type. We also collect information when you navigate through our websites and services, including what pages you looked at and what links you clicked on. This information is useful for us as it helps us get a better understanding of how you’re using our websites and services so that we can continue to provide the best experience possible (e.g., by personalising the content you see). Some of this information is collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies. Where we collect personal data, we’ll only process it:
- to perform a contract with you, or
- where we have legitimate interests to process the personal data and they’re not overridden by your rights, or
- in accordance with a legal obligation, or
- where we have your consent.
If we don’t collect your personal data, we may be unable to provide you with all our services, and some functions and features on our website or platform may not be available to you. If you’re someone who doesn’t have a relationship with us but believe that a TI subscriber has entered your personal data into our website, platform or services, you’ll need to contact that TI subscriber for any questions you have about your personal data (including where you want to access, correct, amend, or request that the user delete, your personal data).
How we use your data
First and foremost, we use your personal data to provide you with the services you’ve requested, and to manage our relationship with you. We also use your personal data for other purposes, which may include the following: To communicate with you. This may include:
- providing you with information you’ve requested from us (like training or education materials) or information we are required to send to you
- operational communications, like changes to our website, platform and services, security updates, or assistance with using our websites and services
- marketing communications (about TI about product announcements, software updates, and special offers.) in accordance with your marketing preferences
- asking you for feedback or to take part in any research we are conducting (which we may engage a third party to assist with).
To support you: This may include assisting with the resolution of technical support issues or other issues relating to the website, platform or services, whether by email, in-app support or otherwise. To assist you: TI have a number of qualified sales & support agents. The purpose of these advisors is to assist with the scope, implementation and ongoing support of your TI system. To enhance our website, platform and services and develop new ones: For example, by tracking and monitoring your use of websites and services so we can keep improving, or by carrying out technical analysis of our websites and services so that we can optimise your user experience and provide you with more efficient tools. To protect you: So that we can detect and prevent any fraudulent or malicious activity, and make sure that everyone is using our website, platform and services fairly and in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. To market to you: In addition to sending you marketing communications, we may also use your personal data to display targeted advertising to you online – through our own website and services or through third party websites and their platforms. To analyse, aggregate and report: We may use the personal data we collect about you and other users of our websites and services (whether obtained directly or from third parties) to produce aggregated and anonymised analytics and reports, which we may share publicly or with third parties. By using the Service, you consent to your personal information being collected, held and used in this way and for any other use you authorise. TI will only use your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy or with your express permission. It is your responsibility to keep your password to the Service safe. you should notify us as soon as possible if you become aware of any misuse of your password, and immediately change your password within the Service. TI does not store your debit/credit card details If you choose to pay for the Service by debit/credit card, your debit/credit card details are not stored by TI and cannot be accessed by TI staff. Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by a third-party payment gateway to enable TI to automatically bill your debit/credit card on a recurring basis.
How we can share your data
There will be times when we need to share your personal data with third parties. We will only disclose your personal data to:
- third party service providers and partners who assist and enable us to use the personal data to, for example, support delivery of or provide functionality on the website orservices, or to market or promote our goods and services to you
- regulators, law enforcement bodies, government agencies, courts or other third parties where we think it’s necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify you of this type of disclosure
- an actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with an actual or proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business other people where we have your consent.
International Data Transfers
When we share data, it may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country you live in – such as to the Republic of Ireland, where our data hosting provider’s servers are located. These countries may have laws different to what you’re used to. Rest assured, where we disclose personal data to a third party in another country, we put safeguards in place to ensure your personal data remains protected. For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Security is a priority for us when it comes to your personal data. We’re committed to protecting your personal data and have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to make sure that happens.
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it (for example, to provide you with a service). We’ll retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. Following that period, we’ll make sure it’s deleted or anonymised. If your subscription lapses, within 90 days following lapse, TI can provide the Account Owner with a full export of the Organisation’s data in a common file format determined by TI, for a fee. The Organisation’s data may be permanently deleted by TI 90 days after the Organisation stops paying to use the platform or at the Account Owner’s request (a fee may be applicable for such requests).
It’s your personal data and you have certain rights relating to it. When it comes to marketing communications, you can ask us not to send you these at any time – just follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication, or send your request to email@example.com You also have rights to:
- know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date
- request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it
- object to our continued processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org If you’re not happy with how we are processing your personal data, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. We will review and investigate your complaint and try to get back to you within a reasonable time frame. you can also complain to your local data protection authority. They will be able to advise you how to submit a complaint.
How to contact us
We’re always keen to hear from you. If you’re curious about what personal data we hold about you or you have a question or feedback for us on this notice, our website, platform or services, please get in touch. As a technology company, we prefer to communicate with you by email – this ensures that you’re put in contact with the right person, in the right location, and in accordance with any regulatory time frames. If you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal information, please provide our Privacy Officer with full details of your complaint and any supporting documentation:
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by letter to The Privacy Officer, Talisman Innovations limited, 38 Victoria Drive, Houghton Conquest, MK45 3LY, United Kingdom
Our Privacy Officer will endeavour to:
- provide an initial response to your query or complaint within 10 business days, and
- investigate and attempt to resolve your query or complaint within 30 business days or such longer period as is necessary and notified to you by our Privacy Officer.